Matrix - Index of God
Malaysia Forex Forum | Forex Community Place
Malaysia Forex Forum

Thread: Matrix - Index of God

1. #2 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'General Settings'
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subscribed 0
    What is a prediction? What is the forecast?

Incredible ideas and ingenious thoughts are being born in the world of information technology, previously this could not be done because only recently 10-20 years ago there was no such capacity.

Now only those who have an understanding of machine writing in the world of data can deduce some formulas that make something useful for the world.
    One of these ideas was put forward by a private trader/programmer, who put forward the theory that any event can be predicted within the probability of an event, that is, from 50% to 99%.

The important thing is that the more data there is from past events, the more accurate the output will be. Where can I get this data and how can I test it? – this data is available on stock quotes of stocks, currencies, futures, cryptocurrencies, etc.…

The more data there is, the clearer the result.

These are not the trading systems that all sorts of traders and "geniuses" promise, no, this is something that no one even thought of, this is what surrounds us daily and hourly. This is an event probability.

You may "blow up" and compare it with the weather forecast, but no, there is no point in comparing it, it is created in order to understand the further development of the event of any situation and the set (database) allows it.

In April 2023, an algorithm called "Index of God" was created, which translates as "God Index", what is it and how to use it!? No one knows yet, but information has passed that this will change the whole world of forecasts and calculations of future actions and will lead to forecast accuracy of up to 99%.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. #1 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'General Settings'
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subscribed 0

Question Matrix - Index of God

Good afternoon.

I developed a probability matrix for GBP USD, an interesting pictures turns out. And there are certain relationships. In fact, fixing the dependence and determining the forecast for the next day is carried out at 21:00 UTC.
    Today I will test in real time, and I will write, then the matrix shows for tomorrow, on 06/16/2023.

The matrix has exactly what the closing of the next day will be, with a decrease or above the opening price of the day.

Name: data_matrix_gbpusd.png Views: 2119 Size: 161.3 KBName: zoom_matrix_gbpusd.png Views: 2048 Size: 44.7 KB

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DixaDex For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)