ETO Markets maliciously modified the silver price, resulting in a loss of 377000 US d
Malaysia Forex Forum | Forex Community Place
Malaysia Forex Forum

Thread: ETO Markets maliciously modified the silver price, resulting in a loss of 377000 US d

1. #2 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'General Settings'
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subscribed 0
    oh may.... can i intrest you join Amarkets Broker?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to waringinsungsang For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (4)

3. #1 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'General Settings'
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subscribed 0

Angry ETO Markets maliciously modified the silver price, resulting in a loss of 377000 US d

Urgent notice!! ETO Markets maliciously modified the silver price, resulting in a loss of 377000 US dollars.
    Because I have two friends working in the Shanghai office of ETO Markets, I have opened two ETO accounts with my family.
    The account numbers are 6202809 and 6207010.
    At the beginning, I used an account of 6202809 and stopped trading after losing -284156.33 US dollars.
    Later, my family opened a new trading account with account number 6207010, which was a regular STP account without any discounts. Then deposited $100000 and withdrew $50000 a few days later.
    During the period of using the account, the cumulative closing loss of account 6207010 from 10/31 to 11/16 was -9550.32 US dollars, and there were still 61.18 silver orders with contracts of 5000 in the trading account. Coincidentally, the price of silver increased by 1.3 US dollars last week, and the floating profit on the market reached around 350000 US dollars. At the opening of trading on Monday morning, November 20, 2023,
    the abnormal opening price of ETO Markets silver XAGUSD reached 22.4612, causing the funds in my trading account 6207010 to instantly return to zero. Other trading platforms all opened around 23.7, and the opening price difference between ETO and other trading platforms exceeded 5%. This is an abnormal quotation. I sent an email to ETO Markets on November 20 to complain, but the official email has not received a positive response.
    I communicated with their sales representative, but they only shirked the responsibility and said that the LP's price was abnormal. They also caused losses and did not specify when they would compensate me.
    On the day of 11/20, other well-known LPs and trading firms in the market did not provide the same quotes as ETOs, including Is prime, Finalto, CMC, SAXO, and LMAX.
    I have 61.18 silver XAGUSD contracts with a standard contract of 5000, resulting in a total loss of $377297.06 due to this incorrect opening. Currently, the funds in my account have become -27742.07.
    The sum of the profits and losses of these two accounts (6202809 and 6207010) still did not make a profit, which means that I still have about $350000 of funds in this company. Obviously, eto directly took away my capital.
    It is obvious that this is ETO maliciously causing me to lose all my funds. Since the incident occurred, the Australian ETO Markets headquarters has not acknowledged the mistake and has not actively dealt with it. I have already filed a complaint with Australian regulatory authorities. Please pay attention to the subsequent development of this case and supervise the company together. If there are any investors who have deposited funds in ETO, please also pay attention to yourself,
    Date of experience: November 22, 2023
    Last edited by Alexwang; 30-11-2023 at 10:57 AM.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Alexwang For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (4)