I'm testing a arbitragy hedge EA
Malaysia Forex Forum | Forex Community Place
Malaysia Forex Forum

Thread: I'm testing a arbitragy hedge EA

1. #2 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'General Settings'
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subscribed 0
    menarik sekali ,kerja bagus saya tidak mengira boleh ada EA arbitrage diperbolehkan Broker

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. #1 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'General Settings'
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subscribed 0

Post I'm testing a arbitragy hedge EA

we are testing our hedge arbitragy EA , so far so good, each time entry 2 positions , and exit at the same time. The idea is catching the spread of two high corelated pairs.We still need to test if there will be some big floating lose.
    Name: 微信图片_20240121140245.png Views: 10 Size: 48.0 KB

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.