Copygram - Trade copier App
Malaysia Forex Forum | Forex Community Place
Malaysia Forex Forum

Thread: Copygram - Trade copier App

1. #1 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'General Settings'
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subscribed 0

Lightbulb Copygram - Trade copier App

I recently came across an amazing app called Copygram and I just had to share my experience with you all. This app has a truly innovative concept that I think you’ll love. Copygram is a trade copier app that allows you to copy unlimited trades to unlimited accounts and users, completely free of charge!

One of the things that impressed me the most about this app is its versatility. It allows you to connect with both MT4 and MT5 platforms of any broker, making it suitable for traders using either one. This flexibility makes it easier than ever to send orders between these platforms, streamlining your trading process.

Not only does Copygram offer an impressive range of features, but it also provides a seamless user experience. The interface is intuitive and user-friendly, making it accessible even for those who are new to trade copying apps.

Overall, my experience with Copygram has been nothing short of excellent. With its powerful capabilities, ease of use, and cost-free nature, it has quickly become an essential tool in my trading arsenal. If you’re looking for a reliable trade copier app that won’t break the bank, I highly recommend giving Copygram a try.

Here is their website : copygram.app

Happy trading!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to albert412 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (8)