JaceFX Fund Management -- Cypher
Malaysia Forex Forum | Forex Community Place
Malaysia Forex Forum

Thread: JaceFX Fund Management -- Cypher

1. #4 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'General Settings'
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subscribed 0
    best trading EA ? can you put MQL5 Link?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to anglingdharmo For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (9)

3. #3 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'General Settings'
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subscribed 0
    trade with EA or manual system its depend logic idea behind the system or EA Algorithm

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to jennyphan For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (9)

5. #2 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'General Settings'
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,140 Times in 203 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subscribed 0
    wow nice stratgy . its very rare someone promoting trading service with trade manualy

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to maxjp For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (9)

7. #1 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'General Settings'
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subscribed 0

JaceFX Fund Management -- Cypher

Good day traders, i am JaceFX from Penang. I am trading since 2016, currently launching my forex fund management services thru several platform and broker. (MQL5, RoboForex and ATFX).

Our fund management do not use any EA to open trade, there will be strictly no martingale, grid or layering strategy involved.

My strategy name CYPHER is fully manual trade by me using price action strategy, naked chart trading without indicators.

Fully manual trade
    Swing and Position trading
    Low draw down and long term growth
    Proper risk to reward ratio (2R and above)
    Only trade 7 pairs major currency pair
    Live result update at respective platform
    Projected quarterly ROI 10% to 40%
    around 10 to 15 trades monthly

This fund is long term fund and all the measurement is in quarterly instead of monthly.
    Projected quarterly ROI 10% to 40%
    Estimated quarterly drawdown 10% to 40% (real drawdown is around 10% every time)

All the info above can cross check with my live result at broker and mql5. All the result is live update so that investors can see all the transparency trading statistic.

For more info, kindly contact
    Telegram @jacefx
    Telegram channel t.me/jacefxglobal

Thanks

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to JaceFX For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (10)